LPG Gas Line - Cooker
LPG GAS Line Installation for Gas Stove or Kitchen Appliance
Have your gas stove or other gas operated kitchen appliance? Why not allow us to professionally install your equipment. Gas Stoves provide the home with not only a convenient and energy saving way to cook but offer an elegant and level of sophistication to your home.
You have made not only made a environmentally friendly but long term investment in your new gas appliance that will serve you your home and pocket well in the near future. With soaring electricity bills and unreliable power supply, gas is now the go-to option that provides reliability and uninterrupted supply.
But Now What?
We will install your gas line for less and as prescribed under new legislation. We are registered installers and pride ourselves on quality workmanship. Some factors to take into account:
- Whether you would require one or two gas bottles, two LPG gas bottles would be the general as this then provides for a backup bottle. LPG gas bottle sizes vary from kg, 19kg and 48kg. The larger bottles would provide greater value for money and have a longer life span. Have a look at our gas facts page to learn more.
- Our quotations will include a site visit to ensure not only that your installation will be to your needs but also to ensure that installation can be done in accordance to regulations and for your safety.
- Distance from appliance to gas bottle point of supply affect price but please contact us to learn more about placement and view our SANS Regulations page on a typical compliant installation. Note: That we are here to provide you with a service based on our individual requirement and at all times will do our utmost to meet your needs aesthetically and most importantly in a safe manner.
Our quotations will be fully comprehensive and include all necessary sundries and labour to complete the gas line installation:
- LPG gas bottle based on most appropriate size required.
- Pipe Work: Copper pipe, mounting brackets, screws and anchors.
- Bottle End Assembly: Includes regulator, mounting brackets, pigtail/s, changeover valve (backup assembly only), screws and plugs
- Fitting Pack: Copper pipe, pipe fitting, orange flexible hose, hose clamps, 2 x valves, stud and hosetails.
- Gas bottle cage: Optional extra, depending on installation type but and added safety precaution.
What are you waiting for - Need your pride and joy installed? Need a low cost quote by a registered installer?
Contact Gas Direct Now!