LPG Gas Line - Indoor Fireplace
LPG GAS Line Installation for Indoor Fire Place
Do you have an existing fireplace or shopping around for that perfect touch of elegance and comfort? Why not allow us to professionally install your equipment. Gas fireplaces provide the home with not only a convenient and energy saving way to warm your home but offer an elegant and level of sophistication that can only add value but be the ultimate conversation piece.
You have made a the choice to upgrade your existing fire place or add this now as a beautiful addition. With soaring electricity bills and unreliable power supply, gas is now the go-to option that provides reliability and uninterrupted supply. A Gas fireplace is not only cost effective in comparison to standard heaters but and efficient way to warm a large space. Whether you have an open or enclosed fireplace, like the decadent cast iron variation, we can install either on budget and professionally.
BUT NOW WHAT?
We will install your gas line for less and as prescribed under new legislation. We are registered installers and pride ourselves on quality workmanship. Some factors to take into account:
- Whether you would require one or two gas bottles, two LPG gas bottles would be the general as this then provides for a backup bottle. LPG gas bottle sizes vary from kg, 19kg and 48kg. The larger bottles would provide greater value for money and have a longer life span. Have a look at our gas facts page to learn more.
- Our quotations will include a site visit to ensure not only that your installation will be to your needs but also to ensure that installation can be done in accordance to regulations and for your safety.
- Distance from appliance to gas bottle point of supply affect price but please contact us to learn more about placement and view our SANS Regulations page on a typical compliant installation. Note: That we are here to provide you with a service based on our individual requirement and at all times will do our utmost to meet your needs aesthetically and most importantly in a safe manner.
Our quotations will be fully comprehensive and include all necessary sundries and labour to complete the gas line installation:
- LPG gas bottle based on most appropriate size required.
- Pipe Work: Copper pipe, mounting brackets, screws and anchors.
- Bottle End Assembly: Includes regulator, mounting brackets, pigtail/s, changeover valve (backup assembly only), screws and plugs
- Fitting Pack: Copper pipe, pipe fitting, orange flexible hose, hose clamps, 2 x valves, stud and hosetails.
- Gas bottle cage: Optional extra, depending on installation type but and added safety precaution.
In General a indoor fireplace gas line installation would encompass the following: Inline regulator, ball valves, changeover switch, pigtails, 6m piping, LPG sundries, 2 x 48 cylinder gas deposits, labour, certificate of compliance.