LPG Gas Line - Outdoor
LPG GAS Line Installation for Outdoor Fire Place
So you have decided to spend a little more time in the great outdoors surrounded by your state-of-the-art braai or even better your fire pit? Why not allow us to professionally install your equipment. Gas fireplaces especially outdoors provide the home and your garden with not only a reason to spend more time in the fresh air but a hassle-free way to cook. No more bags of charcoal and firelighters, endlessly waiting for the braai to start or reach that optimal level of enjoyment. A gas braai or a fire pit, once click and off you go, utter bliss!
You have made the choice to upgrade your existing braai area with the latest in outdoor cooking equipment or simply the fire pit for yourself and friends to sit around day or night and ponder life's big questions . The question that needs to be answered right now is:
BUT NOW WHAT?
We will install your gas line for less and as prescribed under new legislation. We are registered installers and pride ourselves on quality workmanship. Some factors to take into account:
- Whether you would require one or two gas bottles, two LPG gas bottles would be the general as this then provides for a backup bottle. LPG gas bottle sizes vary from kg, 19kg and 48kg. The larger bottles would provide greater value for money and have a longer life span. Have a look at our gas facts page to learn more.
- Our quotations will include a site visit to ensure not only that your installation will be to your needs but also to ensure that installation can be done in accordance to regulations and for your safety. Gas line installations especially in terms of the outdoors, a site visit is of paramount importance as many factors such as location, current paving, distance, ground type and structures already in place need to be evaluated to ensure the safest, most affordable and optimal gas line installation.
- Distance from appliance to gas bottle point of supply affect price but please contact us to learn more about placement and view our SANS Regulations page on a typical compliant installation. Note: That we are here to provide you with a service based on our individual requirement and at all times will do our utmost to meet your needs aesthetically and most importantly in a safe manner.
Our quotations will be fully comprehensive and include all necessary sundries and labour to complete the gas line installation:
- LPG gas bottle based on most appropriate size required.
- Pipe Work: Copper pipe, mounting brackets, screws and anchors.
- Bottle End Assembly: Includes regulator, mounting brackets, pigtail/s, changeover valve (backup assembly only), screws and plugs
- Fitting Pack: Copper pipe, pipe fitting, orange flexible hose, hose clamps, valves, stud and hosetails.
- Gas bottle cage: Optional extra, depending on installation type but and added safety precaution.
- Certificate of compliance on completion.
- Any further labour required to lay the gas line given outdoor location and current fixtures in place.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR - NEED A GAS LINE FOR so your garden can become the great outdoors ? NEED A LOW COST QUOTE BY A REGISTERED INSTALLER?
CONTACT GAS DIRECT NOW!